• Latest News

    Tuesday, October 25, 2016

    @jeezy @liltunechi - Bout that [Audio]



















    Jeezy shares another leak off "Trap Or Die 3" called "Bout That" featuring Lil Wayne.


    On Friday, Jeezy will release the third installment in his Trap Or Die mixtape series, which will feature guest appearances from Chris BrownLil WayneFrench MontanaYo Gotti, & the late Bankroll Fresh. Available now for pre-order on iTunes, those of you who take advantage of the early purchase will receive this new song for free called “Bout That” featuring Lil Wayne as an instant download.
    Serving as the follow up to “G-Wagon” & “Going Crazy” with French Montana, take a listen/preview to the new offering and let us know what you think. New music video on the way as well.
    Quotable Lyrics:
    I could’ve stopped at 101 tell me who she call me close to that
    But you know how the sayin goes how I cut the tape make a wish
    Call your clientele say I'm bout make your favorite dish
    My wrists cant keep my arms close, yeah I'm talkin’ Arnold Schwarzenegger



    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: @jeezy @liltunechi - Bout that [Audio] Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Jay Aura
    Scroll to Top