• Latest News

    Wednesday, November 2, 2016

    @dukehov - Trap Alive



    I am an independent from Washington DC artist name "Duke", I producer music over social media, I have earned feature for a post on the web site that show artist work of their music. I have One Thousand plus features & radio play’s also blog’s for promotions, feature on different mix tapes whit other artist whit all type of music genres of Hip Hop, Rap, R&B & instrumentals “Social media web site”.

    Haven played on international internet Radio stations, Great British, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Nigeria Africa, Africa, and South Africa. Czech Republic. I also use the different “Social media web site” Featured On Slip-N-Slide Records / On Da Grind.  Also promote my music EAE Radio Campaign, Up and Coming Campaign, The Taylor X Experience, The Jopaul Experience, The "GRIND 365" Showcase, Spin Reports Registration. FM (Clear Channel Major Markets), College, On Demand, Sirius Satellite- Over 100 Channels, AOL Music, Yahoo Music, MTV, MTV2, Napster, VH1, Live365, Shout Cast, Europe (Italy, France, Germany, London, UK, Spain). As well featured on Island Def Jam Digital Distribution New York's Finest.
     It made me a to be a tip-top producer I have to make all my promotions excellent.

    Corey Miles Brown


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: @dukehov - Trap Alive Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Jay Aura
    Scroll to Top