• Latest News

    Wednesday, March 7, 2018

    Incentive la marvellous - Shining Star


    The preliminary version of this track was submitted towards Anno Domini Nations annual song writing competition in (February of 2017), through whom this most lovely beat was produced by!
    My Shining Star was originally self-recorded however has since been redone through the Lyrics studio where it was mixed and remastered by the homie Eddy Vocals (as of August 2017)!
    I wrote this track for a special woman in my life who means so very much to me and has become sick of me rehearsing songs about my ex-girlfriends..
    So here's to you;
    Because your My Shining Star!!!
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Incentive la marvellous - Shining Star Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Jay Aura
    Scroll to Top