• Latest News

    Tuesday, May 15, 2012

    @ChiefKeef & @FATTREL "Russian Roulette"[Audio]


    Sixteen-year-old Chicago rapper Chief Keef and the DMV's Fat Trel are playing "Russian Roulette." 
    "I got money/I got power/ I got respect with this tech/My n*ggas out here wildin/you can duck or get wet," raps Chief Keef. 
    The Lex Luger-produced beat seems like the perfect sequel to Fat Trel's 2011 banger "Respect With This Tech." 
    DC's Fat Trel follows up rapping, "Well I got money/I got power/just got rid of my tech/that bitch had too many bodies/just re-uped and finessed."
    We don't really know if "Russian Roulette" will appear on Chief Keef or Fat Trel's new projects, but stay tuned...

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: @ChiefKeef & @FATTREL "Russian Roulette"[Audio] Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top