• Latest News

    Wednesday, July 25, 2012

    @MrBangladesh Implies Da Internz Stole His Sound & Discusses Musical Influences


    Bangladesh Implies Da Internz Stole His Sound & Discusses Musical Influences
    Bangladesh points out several songs where he feels Da Internz bit his style, and lists the artists he draws inspiration from.
    Currently in the United Kingdom to record with English boy band JLS, producer Bangladesh stopped into Tim Westwood's show to discuss a slew of topics.
    One subject Bangladesh broached was other producers swagger jacking his style. "I wouldn't even say they name. I don't think people know they name. I don't wanna like, put 'em on blast. ...[Rihanna's] 'Birthday Cake'  is definitely my style. Rihanna is my style. There's a lot of them. I think I'm the influence of the young producers. I think a lot of it is my style."
    "Big Sean's ['Dance (A$$)' ], same producers. I think we're getting somewhere with this," said Bangladesh, referring to production duo Da Internz. "They stealing my swag. I'm dripping it everywhere. They pick it up after I do it."
    The "A Millie"  producer also identified some of his musical influences. "I was inspired by Timbaland at the time. He created a whole new style which I think gave me inspiration to have my own style. Organized Noize. When I first heard OutKast, I really knew what producing was. Really production from top to bottom. Production, flawless."
    Watch the interview below:

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: @MrBangladesh Implies Da Internz Stole His Sound & Discusses Musical Influences Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top