• Latest News

    Friday, July 20, 2012

    @YoungBuck Looks Forward to Fresh Start After Prison



    In less than a month, Young Buck will head to prison for an 18-month bid stemming from dual weapons and tax evasion charges. When he finally emerges from the pen in 2015, the former G-Unit rapper says he only wants one thing: a fresh start.


    "There were all the crazy things that happened to me in the last few years leading up to this situation I’m in today," Buck said in a recent interview with XXL. "My mindset moving forward is letting the past be the past. Don't judge me behind what you think I am or what you thought I did or none of that. Pay attention to Buck because the man that I was yesterday ain’t the man that I am today."



    The Nashville rapper first got into legal trouble when he was arrested for stabbing a man who allegedly assaulted Dr. Dre at the 2004 Vibe Awards. In 2010 he wound up on the wrong side of the law when the IRS charged him with failure to pay over $300,000 in taxes. A subsequent raid of his home uncovered an illegal firearm, and Buck was saddled with two 1.5 year prison sentences.



    The "Shorty Wanna Ride" rapper has been allowed to serve the two sentences concurrently and is due to begin serving his time in a Tennessee prison on August 13.


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: @YoungBuck Looks Forward to Fresh Start After Prison Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top