• Latest News

    Wednesday, August 15, 2012

    News: On the Cover Of "Rolling Stone" Rick Ross


    Hard work pays off as The Big Boss Rick Ross makes his Rolling Stone Magazine debut. Issue hits newsstands August 17th.
    Ross suggests that the seizures he suffered late last year were probably the result of smoking too much weed: ”I’m most definitely an avid user, a pothead, however you want to look at it. I call it green caviar. It’s like a short vacation – it helps me chill out. And people really love it when I chill out, because I can really be a dickhead.
    For the first time, Ross talks about his past life as a corrections officer – an opportunity, he says, to “wash my hands” after his best friend was sentenced to 10 years for trafficking cocaine and heroin: “This was my best friend, who I ate peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwiches with, and pork and beans with, my buddy, my partner, my number-one dude. Suddenly I’m talking to him over federal phone calls. Hearing the way it was building, I knew I couldn’t take nothing for granted,” says Ross. “My homey’s father was a huge influence on my life, too . . . He was the one who was like, ‘Yo, go get a job somewhere, man. Go be a fireman. Or go be a fucking corrections officer. Just go sit down somewhere.”
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: News: On the Cover Of "Rolling Stone" Rick Ross Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top