• Latest News

    Thursday, October 4, 2012

    @Romemontana - "Impatient" [New Single]


    The first single off of Rome Montana's newest project, Mt3, "Montana Town 3".
     Rome Montana had this to say,
    "When I first started music I made, "Montana's Town 1" and "Montana's Town 2",  now I think its time for MT3. This and the ep are going to be an instant classic. I got anotha tape after that, its almost done as well but im tryna get some good features for it, and I wanna connect with more rva artists. For impatient I wanted to really let people know that im tired waiting and im ready for whats coming towards me, plus im just an impatient ass person." 

    Click Link below to listen or download:



    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: @Romemontana - "Impatient" [New Single] Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top