• Latest News

    Monday, May 7, 2012

    AURA ANGELS - @LADYD386








    Dominique Henry
    22
    From Allenttown PA
    Current City Deltona FL

    "I have some experience which I'm now wanting to build more of as an adult. I attended modeling school and landed a few print/ad jobs for department stores. Since then I've participated in some local fashion shows, contests, and did a new portfolio shoot with a former agency. Currently, my main goals in this industry are to promote myself to be seen as the next new face representing young women of mixed races and bring attention to the potential of models under 5'7. I'm ready & motivated for the next opportunity; I can be contacted anytime via email or phone."


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: AURA ANGELS - @LADYD386 Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Anonymous
    Scroll to Top